WD-40 is well known for getting rid your squeaky door or even rusty bolt. You will be surprise to know that WD-40 can do more and it actually help our daily household activities. Sharing simple WD-40 life hacks and I found it so easier to do it.
Remove the stubborn stain on your sofa
WD-40 easily remove the any marker stain on my sofa. Just spray on the marker stain and wipe it off with dry tissue. WD-40 not only wipe off marker stain but also food stain that spill on my carpet.
Smoothen the movement of your fan
I can't stand the cranky sound come from the ceiling fan. The sound so irritating especially you having a good nap. Spray at the fan blade and then switch on the fan and let it round for a while.
Shine your old shoe
Don't worry if your shoe look old and dull. Spray on WD-40 and wipe it on your dull shoe. Surprisingly my shoe shine like a new shoe.
Remove your rusty door
Hate the squeaky sound come from the rusty door. It seem like entering a haunted house but with WD-40, it solve the squeaky sound.
Easier for your Pad lock to be lock and unlock
Spray on the WD-40 on the pad lock and you will easily to unlock the pad lock.
WD-40 originally made in USA. Contain one formula and five functions.
- WD-40 dry out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- WD-40 also loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. WD-40 gets under grease, grime, and gunk.
- WD-40 non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
Find out more regarding WD-40 by browse https://wd40.com