Sunday, 19 February 2017

My Customize R.O.M dress from The Z Tailors

Yesterday marks for 1 year for our wedding proposal. Currently we are in the midst of preparing for our upcoming wedding in March 2017. Sometime choosing a wedding dress will be a challenge to the bride. Do you agree with it? Wedding is once in a life and I want to look different on that day. I plan to customize my own wedding dress for photo shooting and my R.O.M. I have done several research and I find some of the wedding dresses are expensive (exclude shipping fee).


Thanks to my husband as he agreed to customize our R.O.M clothes and wedding dresses at Bangkok. Why we choose customized our dresses at Bangkok? First of all, Bangkok is well known as fashionista places and their design are impressive. Second, the price for the clothes are reasonable. Thirdly, I love their service (before and after sell). Introduce to you The Z Tailors that located at Thanon Phaya Thai. 


Sasithorn is the founder of The Z Tailors. I love dealing with her and her service is excellent. Look fabulous with a wide range of wedding dresses that custom made by The Z Tailors. For my R.O.M, I planning to custom made my dress.





Evening dress special custom made by The Z Tailors. Love her professional sewing skill. I wear it for my pre-wedding photo shoot.



Showcase by Model
The Z Tailors Collection can be viewed at their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TheZtailors/






Rose Lace gown with Beige Tulle skirt 

If you to look different from other during your big day or R.O.M, you may want to consider to customize your own wedding dress. Sasithorn is young and experience Wedding gown designer. Her professionalism gains my trust toward her design and she is passionate in delivering her works to ensure customer satisfied and look beautiful during their wedding.  You may contact her via Facebook messenger or contact her at +66 81 303 1334. Shipping process can be discussed with the owner .