This is the answer to the world as Neffos officially announced the arrival of the much anticipated Neffos X1 and X1 Max, the brand’s darling of the IFA 2016 to the Malaysian market. Neffos is fielding its new Android wonder that boasts impeccable design, state-of-the-art mobile technologies and customer-centric features in its bid to propel the brand to be a serious contender in the mobile arena.
Neffos X Series is more than a smartphone whereby it pushes the boundaries of smartphone design, imaging prowess, mobile security, and processing performance that caters to the ever-evolving consumer lifestyle. Adhering to the brand’s ‘Close to You’ mantra, the new Neffos X1 and X1 Max exhibits human-oriented philosophy and design approach with the aim to seamlessly connect people and technology together. Bringing innovative ideas closer to reality, the Neffos X series is the stepping stone towards making life simpler for Malaysians.
“The new Neffos X Series smartphones are the perfect combination of smart technology and stylish design. They bring unparalleled value to our customers by prioritizing features that help them stay closer to everything and everyone around them,” said TP-Link co-founder and Chairman, Jeffrey Chao.
This video bring to you the "X"clusive Neffos X Series.
- Rear camera of 13-megapixel Sony sensor with backside illumination and 5P lens system as well as fast PDAF (phase-detection auto-focus) accurately by 0.2 seconds, the X series makes capturing precious moments similar to blinking an eye.
- Features an f/2.0 aperture lens for taking clearer shots in low light .Neffos X series comes with Real-time Night shooting, dual-tone flash can light up even the darkest subjects therefore making your night images clear as daylight.
- The camera also include the standard features such as HDR, Time Lapse, and Panorama. The live-shooting mode crosses over to the 5-megapixel front camera, and the Real-time Beautify mode makes taking selfies more intuitive. Your perfect selfie with Neffos X series.
- Unlock your phone in 0.2 seconds with secure security. Programmed by sophisticated algorithms, it can refine fingerprint data with use, thus the more a user unlocks the phone, the more accurate and fast it gets over time.
- Stylishly sleek and built with premium materials, the Neffos X1 and X1 Max features metallic body exterior that was inspired by the rocks found in streams — smoothed by the water over time without losing their mettle. Every detail has been refined to make the phones look and feel familiar, and give consumers the best user experience.
- The screen makes use of full in-cell technology with “touch and display driver integration” (TDDI), which is light and 0.2mm thinner than the usual lamination used on other smartphones. It also provides high control precision in games and apps, and seamless screen integration for much improved image quality while also extending battery life.
3) UNCOMPROMISED PERFORMANCE
- The Neffos X1 and X1 Max runs on the Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi and multiple LTE bands for fast internet access.
- Powering the Neffos X1 is a 2,250mAh battery while the X1 Max gets a larger 3,000mAh capacity. Neffos X1 Max Able to perform fast charging with 50% charging in just 30 minutes.
4) PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- RM769 - 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM
- RM849 - 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM
Neffos X1 Max
- RM999- 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM
- RM1199- 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM
STRENGTHENING FOOTHOLD IN MALAYSIA
The new Neffos X1 and X1 Max is the brands prelude to its aggressive expansion plan in Malaysia, tapping into market segments that seek the best of both worlds – innovative and up-to-date features without having to break their budget. Neffos believes that stiff competition is the catalyst for the brand to continuously innovate and up their game in staying relevant to consumers and the market.
“Competition aside, there are various untapped opportunities in the local smartphone scene which offer great prospects for Neffos to expand our footprint in Malaysia. The launch of the new Neffos X1 and X1 Max is not our only hurrah, as 2017 is going to be an exciting and challenging year for Neffos, and we have a lot in store which we can’t wait to unveil to this market.” said Hugo Cai, Director of TP-Link Distribution Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
Neffos will soon be unveiling its first ever face of the brand that most Malaysians can relate and look up to, on top of a series of consumer-centric promotional activities and roadshows.
In addition, an exclusive online promotion will be launched on Lazada.com, where the first 50 buyers will have the opportunity to own the Neffos X1 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM Cloudy Grey along with a bundle of other attractive accessories such as a Groovi Bluetooth Speaker worth RM159, a phone case and screen protector.
For more information, log on to www.neffos.my or visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/neffos.my.