Sunday, 15 January 2017

PureSWISS Hydracalm Serum Keeping My Skin Hydrate Within 72 hours

Happy Monday everyone. Recall back regarding my write up regarding PureSwiss Hydracalm range last year. If you have read the post, attach in this post is my write up : https://beloved888.blogspot.my/2016/12/new-products-review-clinelle-pureswiss.html .Extend to this post, I will take more about PureSwiss Hydracalm Serum.


Come with a nice baby blue packaging, this serum receive impressive feedback from their user. PureSwiss Hydracalm helps to boosts skin's hydration and locks in moisture for long lasting effect. The best part, the serum penetrate deeply into our skin and maintain optimum hydration on every layer of our skin.



Why I choose PureSwiss Hydracalm Serum?

  • The serum content 3x hydraclam action (Natural Hyaluronic Acid, PureSWISS Thermal Spring Water and Bio-Calm Complex) that helps to replenish mositure in our skin.
  • The serum able lock the moisture within 72 hours.
  • Visible results in 3 days whereby my skin look more plumped, smooth and healthy.
  • Pure SWISS Hydracalm Serum safe to use on our skin as it contents natural ingredient. No irritation to my skin.


Texture: Light and clear texture
Size: 25ml
How to use: Pump 2 to 3 drop and apply on the forehead, cheek, T-zone and chin area. Massage gently to ensure the serum absorb completely into the skin.
Skin Type : All skin type
My Review: Cooling effect when apply on the skin. Is a watery based and easy absorb into the skin. I do not feel the sticky effect on my skin. I can say goodbye to my dryness skin.

More information regarding Pure SWISS Hydracalm Serum can be found at BFF website : http://www.bffsays.com/product/CLINELLE-Pure-Swiss-Hydra-Calm-Serum