Aren't you feel excited? Pablo has landed in Malaysia and open it first outlet in One Utama Shopping Mall on 6th December 2016. Pablo is the world's famous cheese tarts that started in Japan 6 years ago. Founded by Masamitsu Sakimoto, Pablo has opened more than 25 stores in Japan and venture into Toronto, South Korea, Manila, Bangkok and Jakarta. Pablo has marked a remarkable history by sold 6 million of its classic cheese tart.
Attracted by it's big and mini sizes cheese tarts which comes in 3 flavors. Take a bite of the medium rare cheese tart and feel the fluffiness of the cheese tart. Pablo ensure they deliver 100% freshly baked cheese tart to their customers. Love the creamy overflowing feeling the moment take a big bite.
While Pablo mini has thick crust and fill with rich flavor. The smell of the tart is so tempting and I love the melting cheese feeling.
The Premium Cheese tarts created with two types of specially selected cream cheese and topped with a layer of crispy brulee surface.
- It aims to create fun, happy and colorful experiences.
- It has the widest range of freshly-baked cheese tarts and pastries, cheese puddings, cookies, drinks, and soft served ice cream.
- Sakimoto calls Pablo “odorokashi”, a play on words that means "desserts with an element of surprise." -- whether in the textures and appearances of the products.
- Pablo intends to produce a cheesecake that can be served with different textures, just like a piece of steak.
- The open kitchen design and store concept is designed to reflect our specialty in serving freshly baked products and to bring the experience to the consumers. .
More information can be found at Pablo Malaysia Facebook or drop by Pablo outlet at One Utama Shopping Mall.
1 Utama Shopping Mall
Level 2 (Old Wing)
Petaling Jaya , selangor