Tuesday, 22 November 2016

New Opening: My Style Cafe @ Kepong Baru



My Style Cafe is a new cafe that opening on 8 November 2016 at Kepong Baru. Serving a unique soda drinks that has become a hits drink in Thailand. Like the name of the cafe, the soda drinks has their own style and demand among their customers. Serving 14 different taste of soda drinks, 6 Mojito and 9 Frappe.

Green Apple Mojito

Watermelon Mojito




Mint Chocolate Chips Frappe & Caramel Milkshake

Beside soda drinks, My Style Cafe also serve spaghetti, toast and snacks. The crispiness of  Cheezy Wedges/ Cheezy Fries taste perfectly with the mayonnaise and you won't stop  having another bite.



Looking forward for a light lunch or dinner? Why don't try on their spaghetti? Something simple yet affordable price.

Carbonara Spaghetti

Bolognese Spaghetti

Aglio Olio Spaghetti
Need something simple yet can fill up your tummy? Toast will be the right choice for you.



My Style Cafe is a perfect place for hangout. Love the simple design of the cafe. Follow My Style Cafe on Facebook for more update/ promotion.


My Style Cafe
Jalan Kepong Baru
Kepong, Kula Lumpur

Business Hours: 11am - 10pm
Contact : 011 2886 4914