Monday, 14 November 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry - A Good Solution For Greasy Hair


Oily hair is just like oily skin and it make me feel uncomfortable especially you hair look greasy and unhealthy. Sometime we are too busy to shampoo or blow dry our hair especially in the morning. Thanks to Batiste Dry Shampoo as I can ensure my hair is clean all the time



Batiste Dry Shampoo comes in 2 sizes- 200ml and 500ml. It helps to revitalize my hair and remove any excess greasy. Frankly speaking, I really like the effect on my hair as it so lightweight in the hair and adds some volume to my hair. There's no sticky residue or buildup on my scalp and I can feel my hair is clean and fresh. My hair looks like I just finished blow drying it from a wash! Bastiste Dry Shampoo is quick and easy to be used without involve any water. Additionally the smell of the Batiste dry shampoo is very nice and it comes with different fragrances. I love how it gives me different scent to choose from.



How to use: Shake can vigorously, spray evenly over hair, massage into scalp with fingertips and let sit a few moments and brush out. Prevent spray directly to the hair scalp as our hair scalp is sensitive part.

Ingredients : Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride.


The obvious result after consume Batiste Dry shampoo for 1 weeks. My hair look more healthy, clean and more volume.

Dislikes: When start spray on your hair, you will notice the white flakes. You might want use a towel to cover on your shoulder before spray.

Batiste is a renowned brand in the hair industry and it has become one of the most wanted for hair care. You can use it anytime especially after active outdoor activities. I keep it in my bags and bring it out with me. I highly recommend this dry shampoo and it has the great price too. More information regarding Batiste Dry Shampoo can be found at 100comments.com or