Skip to main content

L.O.V.E Bring Happiness To My Life

Suddenly I saw the light shining in my life and give me a hope towards love. The first time we meet each other were 4 years ago and he told me that he fall in love at first sight. AWWWW… I thought this "fairy tale"  only happen in the movie but it happen in my life.   


From a normal colleague we become best friends and soon he strike my heart. To me 2016 is really good to me as two happiness happen in my life. One day before my birthday, he arrange a casual dinner together with our close friends. I smell something fishy happen once I saw one of my friends appear during the dinner. My heart beating so hard and I don’t know how to express the feeling. After dinner, once of my friend request me to close my eyes as they have surprise for me. Okay…I was so silly and I thought a normal celebration for me as sharp after 12 midnight is my birthday.




Hey…hey… surprise, my so called boyfriend (now is husband) knee down in front of me holding a ring and a bouquet of flowers. Is a proposal plus birthday celebration. Yay, smart of him putting 2 wonderful occasion together. Burst into tear, I say “ I Do” to him. Whatttttt. …….only take a few second I agree with the propagator ……haha, this is what I called “ True Love”. His sincerity actually melted my heart. Wohooooooo.....I officially taken.   

Thank you to my sister Anfield for the nice drawing


Our journey does not end as the next phase of life begin and we plan for our R.O.M (Registration of Marriage). Life full of obstacle but we go through it together. Even our R.O.M dress tailor-made from Bangkok, Thailand. We went to choose our dream wedding ring from one jewelry shop to another shop. At last we end up at “ Goldheart” and choose our ideal wedding ring.

Photo Credit to Anfield




06.06.2016 is the wonderful date in my life whereby we tie up our knot at Thien Hou temple. We are blessed as our family members and close friends attend the ceremony. He might not macho as other guy but to me he is my prince as he has kind heart. What can I ask more from God as god has given me the precious treasure. Beside my family , he stand the important position in my heart.

My past is a lesson to be learned and make me more strong. Life is so beautiful and I see a rainbow in my life. Walking a new chapter is like an adventure to me. More years will come to me and I hope I can capture the beautiful moment and save it as memories.



Throwback our sweet memories that both of us build together.






 ~Thank you for Reading ~

Capture Life’s Beautiful Moments story contest is organised by Clozette & Hua Wei in conjunction with Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2016, celebrating the beauty, strength, and creativity of Malaysia’s Fashion Industry. Visit www.clozette.co/klfw2016 for more details. 




Popular posts from this blog

(A Must Visit Place) Penang 3D Trick Art Museum @ Penang Street (Lebuh Penang)

Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I always love to travel to Penang not only for their food but I love to explore the beauty of Penang. This round I'm going to visit Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Driving to Penang has been more convenient and I am excited to visit The 3D Trick Art Museum. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is located at King Street in George town, Penang. The museum soft launched on 25 October 2014.



Start your journey at ground floor as it will take you through the beauty of Penang scenery. Experience sit on the trishaw ride while enjoying the nice environment of Penang.


Along the journey you get to enjoy childhood games "marbles", plucking mango and even experience sit at the Sampan.





Hold tightly on the " Sampan" as the waves is strong. wohooo. Row, row , row your boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,…

Product Review from Printcious

I have make an order from Printcious last month and I receive the items in good condition within a week. For those that miss out the post, please kindly click on the link. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform as you get to be your own artist by customized your own gift.


I order 2 items from Printcious . Customized Iphone 6 casing for my favorite blogger friend aka sister. Using an easy design tool , I can create unique, cool or cute phone case for my smart phone from 1000 design offer by Printcious. Cool, right???? The phone case quality is good and waterproof. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own phone casing.



I love to create something special that I can present to my family or frame it for memories. If you are jigsaw puzzle lover, good news for you as you customized your photo on the jigsaw puzzle. You can order from 80pcs to 200pcs puzzles. Good quality printing, fast delivery and affordable prices. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own jig…

New Products Review: Clinelle PureSwiss HydraCalm

Just like how we carefully watch what we eat, we should be conscious of what we put on our face too. Our skin is exposed to daily environmental challenges from UV rays, environmental pollution, shift in climate, temperature fluctuations that resulted our skin loss of hydration and caused various skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, dull skin, loss of elasticity and etc. It is horrible when you found your skin look much older than your age. 
Hence, a right skincare regimen that content a good hydration range is important to keep our skin stay hydrate all the times. Introduce PureSwiss Hydracalm the latest skincare products range from Clinelle.


PureSwiss Hydracalm lock in the moisture up to 72 hours and it formulated with powerful 3x HydraCalm action, , having a total of 6 SKUs that effectively restores skin health and penetrates deeper into the skin for longer lasting hydration. Fall in love with the new skincare products from Clinelle. Formulate with natural Hyaluronic acid tha…