Skip to main content

Customize Valuable Gift From Printcious, Malaysia

When come to customize my own gift , I always prefer Printcious. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform that bring more happiness to everyone whether they are receiver or they are the sender. Read more in my previous write up regarding Printcious . You can view Printcious's video on how to start your order with Printcious. A trustable  online DIY printing platform that always put their customer request on first priority.




Surprisingly Printcious has brought more design or varieties of gift for us to choose. You can either shop for ready make gift or customize your own gift. Is so easy and convenient for us. 


This round I going to surprise one of my loyal reader cum supporter. I will customize my own gift and present it to her. Can't wait to see her reaction after receive the gift. I choosing a phone casing this round.


Hopefully she loves the phone casing that I special customize for her. No worries if you don't know how to customize your own gift as Printcious provide a video guideline for your reference. As simple step and you can design your own gift / product.


Beside that you can earn you income by joining their affiliate program or their designer program. Who know I can be my own designer and market my own product at Printcious....HAHA.. I really dream big.





Once done, click checkout and voucher code will automatically apply at the order summary. The voucher code will show up if Printcious has any sales. Every RM80 spent, entitle customer to purchase 1 promotional products and while stock last.



WHY I prefer Printcious????

  • Easy to customize your products
  • Good quality as I have order from them before
  • 7 days free return
  • Free Delivery when order above RM60 (West Malaysia) 
Start to order or customize your own gift as Printcious is having Merdeka sales up to 30%. Use voucher code MERDEKA30 before make your payment. Click this link that can direct you to Printcious website. For more information, log in to www.printcious.my or follow them on Facebook.

Do subscribe to Printcious newsletter for any update/ promotion. 

Popular posts from this blog

(A Must Visit Place) Penang 3D Trick Art Museum @ Penang Street (Lebuh Penang)

Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I always love to travel to Penang not only for their food but I love to explore the beauty of Penang. This round I'm going to visit Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Driving to Penang has been more convenient and I am excited to visit The 3D Trick Art Museum. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is located at King Street in George town, Penang. The museum soft launched on 25 October 2014.



Start your journey at ground floor as it will take you through the beauty of Penang scenery. Experience sit on the trishaw ride while enjoying the nice environment of Penang.


Along the journey you get to enjoy childhood games "marbles", plucking mango and even experience sit at the Sampan.





Hold tightly on the " Sampan" as the waves is strong. wohooo. Row, row , row your boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,…

Product Review from Printcious

I have make an order from Printcious last month and I receive the items in good condition within a week. For those that miss out the post, please kindly click on the link. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform as you get to be your own artist by customized your own gift.


I order 2 items from Printcious . Customized Iphone 6 casing for my favorite blogger friend aka sister. Using an easy design tool , I can create unique, cool or cute phone case for my smart phone from 1000 design offer by Printcious. Cool, right???? The phone case quality is good and waterproof. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own phone casing.



I love to create something special that I can present to my family or frame it for memories. If you are jigsaw puzzle lover, good news for you as you customized your photo on the jigsaw puzzle. You can order from 80pcs to 200pcs puzzles. Good quality printing, fast delivery and affordable prices. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own jig…

New Products Review: Clinelle PureSwiss HydraCalm

Just like how we carefully watch what we eat, we should be conscious of what we put on our face too. Our skin is exposed to daily environmental challenges from UV rays, environmental pollution, shift in climate, temperature fluctuations that resulted our skin loss of hydration and caused various skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, dull skin, loss of elasticity and etc. It is horrible when you found your skin look much older than your age. 
Hence, a right skincare regimen that content a good hydration range is important to keep our skin stay hydrate all the times. Introduce PureSwiss Hydracalm the latest skincare products range from Clinelle.


PureSwiss Hydracalm lock in the moisture up to 72 hours and it formulated with powerful 3x HydraCalm action, , having a total of 6 SKUs that effectively restores skin health and penetrates deeper into the skin for longer lasting hydration. Fall in love with the new skincare products from Clinelle. Formulate with natural Hyaluronic acid tha…