Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Top Catering Service By FeedMyGuest

Looking to treat your guests to  best of local fare for your next event? Look no further,  FeedMyGuest offers vast number of caterers and menus to suit for different occasions. You get the best of both worlds with  their popular caterers.


As most of my reader know, I in the midst doing preparation for my wedding and looking around for caterers. So coincidence I found FeedMyGuest website and I found this website user friendly. 

How It works?

1) First I need to select my favorite caterers or menus from FeedMyGuest. FeedMyGuest has make it easy to search as you can view by Our Top Search for recommendation or click on Find Caterers icon. There are varieties caterers to choose and they specialized / cater for different function.  


2) Once I have decide the caterers. One thing I love to use FeedMyGuest service as it list down the menu, the price per for minimum order and additional services provided by the caterer.



3) Once I have decide the menu , just one click on the "Select Button" it will redirect me to place order. The caterer has listed down the items that include in the package and also the term & conditions. upon receive my order, FeedMyGuest will contact me regarding the booking. FeedMyGuest gain my trust on their service .





If you can't decide which caterers to deal with, you can always click on "Request for Quote" as FeedMyGuest will recommend several caterers for you to decide. Do you need caterers service? If yes, log in http://www.feedmyguest.com/ and place your order now.