Thursday, 23 June 2016

Riang Ria Raya Di Lazada Malaysia

Owh, Hari Raya is coming soon and how is the preparation for Raya? Good news as Lazada is having Raya sales with discounts up to 92% . I can't believe what I have see and is discounts up to 92%. Lazada is the online platform to shop this Raya.


What should I get for this Raya?

Hijab for Nurul Amirah as a gift.

Amirah is my colleague for 4 years and we like a twin . We love to spend time together. This Raya I planning to get her Jelitasara Fella Ombre Instant Shawl. She will definitely look good on it.

The best part I purchase this good quality shawl with RM39. OMG!!!!!!I save 56% for this beautiful shawl.



I addicted shopping with Lazada. Don't let the spirit stop and keep shopping with Lazada.

Pressure Cooker for Mom

My mom told me she wish to have pressure cooker. This Raya, she going to cook delicious ayam rendang and share it with my Malay neighbor. We use to visit our neighbor when Raya and this year we want share our love to them by prepare them with delicious dish. Of course I will buy the pressure cooker from Lazada.

Come with 1 year warranty and purchase it for only RM89. Where else I can get this special deal? Of course the answer is Lazada.


Comfortable sofa for Daddy

Daddy complaining our house sofa is old and broken. We want to replace our sofa .When I check in Lazada, I am surprise with the design of the sofa. I quickly put into my shopping cart. You can even decorate your house with Lazada. You just need to name it and Lazada will be one stop platform for you and your family.



I get this for RM259 and I save 48%. I love quality of the Sofa. It suit my house design and everyone praise my good choice. My secret is shop with Lazada for the best taste of choices.


Do you believe me as I buy all these with ONLY RM387. SUPER .....SUPER cheap and only at LAZADA. Shop now from 21 until 24 June 2016 as Lazada is having Raya sales with discount until 92%. Don't miss the sales as it really value for money. Log in http://www.lazada.com.my/riang-ria-raya/ for purchase.


For my fellow blogger, join the contest to win yourself Fujifilm Instax Mini at http://www.lazada.com.my/blogger-contest/