Skip to main content

5 Things I Can Do With Microsoft Wisepad W7





Everyone is talking about phablet and what is phablet? Owning a Phablet make my life more easier and manageable. Do you want to discover 5 things I can do with this smart Microsoft Wisepad W7?


Be My Own boss


  • As a learning facilitator , my boss required me to be a multitask person. I required to do presentation and the same time manage my admin works. 
  • Bringing a giant laptop with me while travelling really is hassle to me. I need something light and I can work on it.
  • With Windows 10 on the Wise Pad W7, I able multitask like a boss. It just like kill two birds with one stone in my daily routine.
  • Using Office 365, I able create my power points or even hits the data in excel. Smooth working process using Wisepad W7.  My productivity has increased and my boss build the trust in me.
  • Open multi screen in phablet did not slow down my access . At the same time, I can complete my blog or even doodling using my phablet.
  •  WisePad W7 is power to match our work ethnic. Life will be more colorful and easier with Wisepad W7.
24 Hours Entertainment 


  • I can't live without Wisepad W7. I bring it with me whenever I travelling and it becoming an all-time companion.
  • Date my love one for movie using Wisepad W7. High resolution of color, good quality of soundtrack and surprisingly the phablet able support HD movie. Cool right.
  • Wise Pad W7’s 3,200mAh battery can let you enjoy more like play game or even listening to music non stop. 
Connect me with the world

Photo credit : Flowdock


  • What can a small phablet can do? I manage to have a life thanks to this phablet that helps me stay connected with friends and family through Skype or even Flowdock. 
  • I doesn't even need a web cam to stay connected. Wisepad W7 has moving fast in the market era and it has become the most powerful phablet.
Create my life story


  • Selfie or wefie has become common topic that youngster love to do nowadays. Of course I always up to the trend.
  • As a blogger I will ensure the photo that I produce is good . Wisepad W7 is the right choice for me.
  • 5 megapixel for back camera enough to capture a good quality photo especially night view. 
  • With certified USB On The Go, I can transfer my pictures or video safely into my laptop.

A Good Storage 


  • Sometime transferring  data from a phablet to your personal laptop will consume most of your time.
  • Transfer it to Cloud as you can store your works, data, song, video or even pictures.
  • The best part, you can access cloud anywhere and anytime. Even you can share it with your friends, colleague or families.
  • No hassle, safe time and you won't lost your data.

Specifications of (Pre-Order) Microsoft Wise Pad W7 4G LTE 16GB Windows 10 

What's in the box:
  • 1x Microsoft Wisepad W7 1x Charger 1x USB cable 
General Features:
SKUMI175ELAA6IVF0ANMY-13351785
3D TVNo
Camera Back1 to 5MP
Camera Front1-2 MP
ConditionNew
Curved TVNo
ModelWise pad W7
Network Connections4G
Operating SystemWindows 10
RAM memory2GB
Slim Slots1
Storage Capacity16GB
Warranty period1 Year
Warranty typeLocal Manufacturer Warranty

http://www.lazada.com.my/pre-order-microsoft-wise-pad-w7-4g-lte-16gb-windows-10-greyeta-1st-july-2016-10958220.html?setLang=en&offer_id=493&affiliate_id=5003&offer_name=MY+-+PB+Data-feed&affiliate_name=Involve+Asia+Technologies+Sdn+Bhd&transaction_id=102aa92440e25b794a4ba1f8d7d895


Make a magic to your life everyday. Pre-order your Wisepad W7 at LAZADA now

This post is an entry for the InvolveAsia x Lazada MY blogger contest. Microsoft Wise Pad W7 sponsored by Lazada Malaysia and shopcoupons.

Popular posts from this blog

(A Must Visit Place) Penang 3D Trick Art Museum @ Penang Street (Lebuh Penang)

Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I always love to travel to Penang not only for their food but I love to explore the beauty of Penang. This round I'm going to visit Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Driving to Penang has been more convenient and I am excited to visit The 3D Trick Art Museum. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is located at King Street in George town, Penang. The museum soft launched on 25 October 2014.



Start your journey at ground floor as it will take you through the beauty of Penang scenery. Experience sit on the trishaw ride while enjoying the nice environment of Penang.


Along the journey you get to enjoy childhood games "marbles", plucking mango and even experience sit at the Sampan.





Hold tightly on the " Sampan" as the waves is strong. wohooo. Row, row , row your boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,…

Product Review from Printcious

I have make an order from Printcious last month and I receive the items in good condition within a week. For those that miss out the post, please kindly click on the link. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform as you get to be your own artist by customized your own gift.


I order 2 items from Printcious . Customized Iphone 6 casing for my favorite blogger friend aka sister. Using an easy design tool , I can create unique, cool or cute phone case for my smart phone from 1000 design offer by Printcious. Cool, right???? The phone case quality is good and waterproof. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own phone casing.



I love to create something special that I can present to my family or frame it for memories. If you are jigsaw puzzle lover, good news for you as you customized your photo on the jigsaw puzzle. You can order from 80pcs to 200pcs puzzles. Good quality printing, fast delivery and affordable prices. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own jig…

New Products Review: Clinelle PureSwiss HydraCalm

Just like how we carefully watch what we eat, we should be conscious of what we put on our face too. Our skin is exposed to daily environmental challenges from UV rays, environmental pollution, shift in climate, temperature fluctuations that resulted our skin loss of hydration and caused various skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, dull skin, loss of elasticity and etc. It is horrible when you found your skin look much older than your age. 
Hence, a right skincare regimen that content a good hydration range is important to keep our skin stay hydrate all the times. Introduce PureSwiss Hydracalm the latest skincare products range from Clinelle.


PureSwiss Hydracalm lock in the moisture up to 72 hours and it formulated with powerful 3x HydraCalm action, , having a total of 6 SKUs that effectively restores skin health and penetrates deeper into the skin for longer lasting hydration. Fall in love with the new skincare products from Clinelle. Formulate with natural Hyaluronic acid tha…