Monday, 16 May 2016

Food Truck @ Sungei Wang Plaza

Have anyone try the Food Truck food at Sungei Wang Plaza? I really mean as the fancy food truck can be spotted at level 3rd Sungei Wang Plaza near to Food Emporium. The aroma of the food really attract you to go straight to 3rd floor.



It seem like going back to childhood time whereby I love to purchase my food from food truck.Currently there are 3 stalls opening at Food Truck. The Food Truck Concept is the latest food heaven serving unique dishes at affordable prices in Bukit Bintang areas.





Exploring the fun of the yummy food that serve at Food Truck. Super satisfied with the food and the food really mouth-watering.

Mat Rock Special Ayam Goreng Kunyit Counter

This counter is run by a young and talented chef. As you can see in the picture, Mat Rock Special Ayam Goreng Kunyit serve Asian food. Their signature dish is Ayam goreng and the chicken is so crispy. Ensure you have a huge stomach to refill in all this tasty food.


Thaisty Counter

It you love Thai food, then Thaisty is your choice. They serve pure Thai food that you will love it so much.


Pasta La Pasta Counter

I always prefer Aglio Olio Spaghetti. There many type of spaghetti that you need to try and sometime I find it hard for me to make decision as all of them taste nice. Oh ya, don't forget try their teh tarik and Kopi O.




Thank you to Sungei Wang management for having us for The Fabulous Food Discovery 2016. I have a good time trying the good food serve at Food Truck.



After the food session, we try our luck at the game machine. 

This is not the end of the story as I going to introduce more nice food that I discover during the Fabulous Food Discovery 2016. Stay tune as next post, I going to review regarding nice dessert. I believe everyone love dessert too. More information regarding Sungei Wang Plaza, follow them on Facebook or log into their website http://www.sungeiwang.com/