Skip to main content

Bake & Shop Party by The Butterfly Project X Althea Malaysia

Happy 3rd Birthday to The Butterfly Project. Let's recap all the wonderful memories that I have go through when join as The Butterfly Project. I start from a small caterpillar and grow into a butterfly. The sweet memories start with a guidance from our lovely Mamasan, +Tammy Lim  and  other senior bloggers.


Cont......



2016 going to be a memorable year as The Butterfly Project turning three. The theme for this year is " Bake & Shop Party". The awesome part is Althea Malaysia is main sponsor for this event. wohooooooooooo...


Let's the party begin.....Welcome to the Butterfly wonderland......


Break the secret code to enter to the wonderland......Delectable @Glasshouse, Seputeh



Butterflies 1st task is decorating their own BB Cushion...


 Am I good in decorating?????? Meh.....I suck on decorating...sob...sob.. Superwomen come to rescue me " Anis Farhana" Thanks sweetie for the help.


You might think my BB cushion not so attractive but I personally like it so much.. 

My BB Cushion
Emcee :Dee Leonard & Founder of The Butterfly Project: Tammy

The judges having hard time to choose the winners as everyone are so talented. Impress with their hidden talent. Seem I should learn decorating from them. 



The story not yet end as Althea Malaysia surprised us with lucky draw. A big kiss to Althea Malaysia for shower us with  gift. 고맙습니다


Is shopping time as we been given 30 minutes to complete our shopping task . Althea Malaysia so generous as everyone receive 150 credits in their shopping cart. Tick...Tack...Tick...Tack, the time keep moving and everyone feel excited shopping for their favorite products in Althea Malaysia. Reason I still a loyal buyer : Free Shipping , Authentic product deliver from Korea, the best price offer from Althea Malaysia. Shop now with Althea Malaysia at https://my.althea.kr/

Banner from Althea Malaysia

Although I did not win any prize for BB Deco Cushion but I get to win a prize for sharing my shopping experience with Althea Malaysia in Instagram. Thanks Frank Kang, CEO of Althea for prize presentation.


The birthday party end with a group photo. Before ending my story, special thanks dedicate to Mamasan's mummy for the lovely apron, Delectable for the delicious food , humorous emcee of the Day, Dee Leonard , Althea Malaysia for the sponsorship , the cute helpers ( Aliza and Anis) for making the event happen , photographer & videographer and last but not least our lovely Mamasan, Tammy for the invitation and the guidance that you provide to me. I proud to shout to everyone that I am part of "The Butterfly Project" member. "Kudos to everyone who put the event together"



Popular posts from this blog

(A Must Visit Place) Penang 3D Trick Art Museum @ Penang Street (Lebuh Penang)

Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I always love to travel to Penang not only for their food but I love to explore the beauty of Penang. This round I'm going to visit Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Driving to Penang has been more convenient and I am excited to visit The 3D Trick Art Museum. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is located at King Street in George town, Penang. The museum soft launched on 25 October 2014.



Start your journey at ground floor as it will take you through the beauty of Penang scenery. Experience sit on the trishaw ride while enjoying the nice environment of Penang.


Along the journey you get to enjoy childhood games "marbles", plucking mango and even experience sit at the Sampan.





Hold tightly on the " Sampan" as the waves is strong. wohooo. Row, row , row your boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,…

Product Review from Printcious

I have make an order from Printcious last month and I receive the items in good condition within a week. For those that miss out the post, please kindly click on the link. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform as you get to be your own artist by customized your own gift.


I order 2 items from Printcious . Customized Iphone 6 casing for my favorite blogger friend aka sister. Using an easy design tool , I can create unique, cool or cute phone case for my smart phone from 1000 design offer by Printcious. Cool, right???? The phone case quality is good and waterproof. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own phone casing.



I love to create something special that I can present to my family or frame it for memories. If you are jigsaw puzzle lover, good news for you as you customized your photo on the jigsaw puzzle. You can order from 80pcs to 200pcs puzzles. Good quality printing, fast delivery and affordable prices. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own jig…

New Products Review: Clinelle PureSwiss HydraCalm

Just like how we carefully watch what we eat, we should be conscious of what we put on our face too. Our skin is exposed to daily environmental challenges from UV rays, environmental pollution, shift in climate, temperature fluctuations that resulted our skin loss of hydration and caused various skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, dull skin, loss of elasticity and etc. It is horrible when you found your skin look much older than your age. 
Hence, a right skincare regimen that content a good hydration range is important to keep our skin stay hydrate all the times. Introduce PureSwiss Hydracalm the latest skincare products range from Clinelle.


PureSwiss Hydracalm lock in the moisture up to 72 hours and it formulated with powerful 3x HydraCalm action, , having a total of 6 SKUs that effectively restores skin health and penetrates deeper into the skin for longer lasting hydration. Fall in love with the new skincare products from Clinelle. Formulate with natural Hyaluronic acid tha…