Skip to main content

Premier Clinic Draw Your Confident Towards Beauty


How do you response when someone ask you whether you are pregnant??? You feel like bang your head to the wall and turn back to her and tell her I 'm not pregnant. I only have this baby bump and it really embarrassing when this question throw to me. Sob...Sob.... I tell my fiancee and his evil smile appear and laugh at me. I don't want to look fat in my wedding dress. I have to do something about it.



I don't think you like this flabby arm and excessive fat in on your thigh. It look awful when you have to hide some angle to prevent the fattening side. This picture look like I am a mum of 2 kid but reality I still not yet married.



This nightmare keep haunting me and I don't dare to look at myself in from of the mirror. Yes, I admit when our age get older, woman will easily see their some part of their body change especially tummy , thigh and your arm area. Not all woman facing this problem if they take care of their lifestyle. Due to busy lifestyle, I tend to forget about myself and when I  start  realize my weight has go up, I start feel depress. Every woman love to look perfect in front of other people eye especially your man.



Is not too late to seek advice from expert regarding the proper way to lose weight. Recently I have make appointment with Premier Clinic. Premier Clinic  is an aesthetic clinic with branches strategically located in Bangsar Baru and Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.  Premier Clinic is certified aesthetic clinic as they have licensed issue by the Malaysia Ministry of Health, Premier Clinic offers an extensive range menu of aesthetic treatments to help customer to  attain desired perfection in beauty and health. Premier Clinic is equipped with modern technology, advanced machines and credentialed doctors with specialized knowledge in aesthetic medicine.



I meet up with Dr. Elaine Chong and she is very nice lady. Dr Elaine Chong is a life member of Society of Anti-Ageing, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine (AAAM) and Malaysia Medical Association (MMA). She is also a member of the Malaysia Society of Aesthetic Medicine (MSAM). She suggest me to try oral weight loss medicines. Of course when you hear about oral medicines, you will feel fear to took it. Is a normal feeling as I do have the same feeling. Dr. Elaine will ensure you feel comfortable as she provide me with guidance / professional advice regarding the Duromine before she prescribe to me.



What is Duromine?



Containing an ingredient called Phentermine, this is a common weight loss pill and is available globally; it is also approved by the Food and Drug Authority (FDA).

The drug works by reducing your appetite, which in turn reduces cravings and thus ensures that you will be eating less. This is accomplished by releasing a chemical into the brain to control the appetite, which prevents binge eating or overeating during meals.


Side Effects

Of course some medication has it side effects and it depend on individual body.

  • Your blood pressure may be raised slightly
  • Trouble sleeping and you need to consume early in the morning before breakfast
  • Mild headache and you need to drink a lot of plain water and this problem will not arise
How to take Duromine?

Only take 1 pill in one day and it advisable to take early in the morning before breakfast to prevent having any trouble in sleeping. The most important thing is to drink a lot of water and do exercise. It not advisable to take Duromine for long term and seek doctor advise how long you can consume Duromine. 

Before I started to consume Duromine, Dr. Elaine will measure my weight for monitoring purpose. Of course Dr. Elaine will ensure I did not have any health issue before she prescribe me with Duromine. Dr. Elaine also suggest me not to take food that contain carbohydrate as it will store inside our body and turn into fat and Carbohydrate actually is the main reason why I easily gain weight. If you can't live without rice / bread try to consume small portion and take more protein intake as protein increase muscle in our body. 


Ouccch, my body fat percentage is 31.3% and ideal body fat percentage is 21- 24 %. Mine now is average percentage and also near to obese stage which is 32 %. Betty, you have to work hard. Sob...Sob...



I have to say goodbye to sweet food like chocolate and Teh Tarik. Not carbonate drinks. Live in healthy life, drink more water, sleep early and most important exercise. One thing I love about Premier Clinic is the staff is so friendly and Dr. Elaine keep follow up with me regarding my progress. No symptom persist when I consume Duromine as I follow what Dr. Elaine has advice me.

Result after 2 weeks

I getting lighter in my weight and I can see my baby bump getting smaller. Of course I still have baby bump as I only taken the oral medicine for 2 weeks. Impressive with my body figure and those " lemak- lemak" no so obvious and I don't feel shy when wear tight dress. I just need to tone up my body by frequently do exercise like sit up, push up, running, swimming or go for some sport like below picture. (He...He...he)



Check my latest weight as I drop from 57.3kg to 56.7kg. A good beginning that move me to continue to lose weight in a right way.


This is my latest picture taken on 14th February 2016. Thank you to Dr. Elaine for her advice and guidance. I satisfied with Premier Clinic service.





For more information regarding Premier Clinic, visit their website http://www.premier-clinic.com/ and follow them on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Premier.Aesthetic.


Location:

TTDI :31,Jalan Wan Kadir 2,Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur

Operation Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.00am - 7.00pm
Closed: Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays

Bangsar
40,Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100, Kuala Lumpur.

Operation Hours:
Monday : 2pm-7pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.00am - 7.00pm
Closed: Sunday.




 

Popular posts from this blog

(A Must Visit Place) Penang 3D Trick Art Museum @ Penang Street (Lebuh Penang)

Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I always love to travel to Penang not only for their food but I love to explore the beauty of Penang. This round I'm going to visit Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Driving to Penang has been more convenient and I am excited to visit The 3D Trick Art Museum. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is located at King Street in George town, Penang. The museum soft launched on 25 October 2014.



Start your journey at ground floor as it will take you through the beauty of Penang scenery. Experience sit on the trishaw ride while enjoying the nice environment of Penang.


Along the journey you get to enjoy childhood games "marbles", plucking mango and even experience sit at the Sampan.





Hold tightly on the " Sampan" as the waves is strong. wohooo. Row, row , row your boat, Gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,…

Product Review from Printcious

I have make an order from Printcious last month and I receive the items in good condition within a week. For those that miss out the post, please kindly click on the link. Printcious is the largest online DIY printing platform as you get to be your own artist by customized your own gift.


I order 2 items from Printcious . Customized Iphone 6 casing for my favorite blogger friend aka sister. Using an easy design tool , I can create unique, cool or cute phone case for my smart phone from 1000 design offer by Printcious. Cool, right???? The phone case quality is good and waterproof. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own phone casing.



I love to create something special that I can present to my family or frame it for memories. If you are jigsaw puzzle lover, good news for you as you customized your photo on the jigsaw puzzle. You can order from 80pcs to 200pcs puzzles. Good quality printing, fast delivery and affordable prices. 

Refer to below video how to customized your own jig…

New Products Review: Clinelle PureSwiss HydraCalm

Just like how we carefully watch what we eat, we should be conscious of what we put on our face too. Our skin is exposed to daily environmental challenges from UV rays, environmental pollution, shift in climate, temperature fluctuations that resulted our skin loss of hydration and caused various skin issues such as dry skin, fine lines, dull skin, loss of elasticity and etc. It is horrible when you found your skin look much older than your age. 
Hence, a right skincare regimen that content a good hydration range is important to keep our skin stay hydrate all the times. Introduce PureSwiss Hydracalm the latest skincare products range from Clinelle.


PureSwiss Hydracalm lock in the moisture up to 72 hours and it formulated with powerful 3x HydraCalm action, , having a total of 6 SKUs that effectively restores skin health and penetrates deeper into the skin for longer lasting hydration. Fall in love with the new skincare products from Clinelle. Formulate with natural Hyaluronic acid tha…