Sunday, 27 December 2015

Attractive Shopping Online, More Discount and More Cashback When Sign Up With Shopback.


You can enjoy shopping online and at the same time earn cashback with ShopBack. Do you love this type of reward? Doe this attract your attention? I found ShopBack when I google online as I looking for one stop website that can provide everything that I need for example booking hotel, shop online, ordering food or even purchase electrical items.


ShopBack is a cashback and coupon online shopping site  where you literally get cash back when you click through to the partner merchants from our site. On top of existing discounts and voucher codes, you will enjoy certain percentage of cashback on what you have spend.

Popular Online website

Choose the item that you wish to purchase and proceed with payment. Once payment done, your cashback will credit into your ShopBack account, which can later be cashed out into your bank account or PayPal for real cash. 

How to register as ShopBack member?

1) Click on my referral link https://www.shopback.my/?raf=GkC4F7
2) You will redirect to below page.


3) Key in your email address and create your own password . Once done, click sign up. For first timer sign up, RM 7 will be credited into your account. Wow, you earn RM 7 easily for sign up with Shopback.

I don't mind share my cashback information. Example: This Christmas I have bought 5 buffet vouchers from Groupon. As usual I log in ShopBack and then click at Groupon website that appear at ShopBack . The system will redirect me to groupon website. As usual I purchase my buffet voucher from Groupon. After successfully transaction with Groupon, I receive my cashback and credited into my Shopback account as per below attachment:- 


This is some of my favorite website that I often do my online shopping with:-

AliExpress is one of the frequent website that I love to shop with. I get 6% cashback when I shop with AliExpress .  Get the best AliExpress coupons now.


More website that you can shop with.



If you shop with Groupon, you get up to 7% cashback, while book your hotel with agoda.com, you can get up to RM 40 Cashback. 

Easy to shop online and attractive cashback from ShopBack. ShopBack  not only established in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia, but are expanding to the rest of South East Asia soon.


More information, log into https://www.shopback.my or visit their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/shopback . Happy shopping and grab the attractive discount brought to you by Shopback.